I received a Liebster Award from the lovely ladies of Mocchimono, thank you and sorry it took me such a long time♥ Let's get to it!
What is Liebster Award?
It's an award given to bloggers by other bloggers and it exists only in the internet.
Official Rules of Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Questions I got
1. Why did you start blogging?
I used to comment a lot on other people blogs and I thought it would be a good way to make new friends since then those people would also know who is the person behind those comments. Tbh most new friends I have made on Facebook or Instagram these days but I still like blogs as a medium.
2. What are you hoping to achieve by blogging?
These days it's mostly for having an archive of my more finished looks and a place to share them with other people who might be interested. And if I can get to know some likeminded people then that would be just perfect! ^^
3. What does your blog's name mean?
It's a joke by my old school friend and I just liked how it sounds, I think it's cute but at the same time not too cute so it will not feel too constricting.
4. If you could pick one country and live there, which country would you pick and why?
Well I'm pretty sure I want to live in Finland for the most of my life, but I also want to live for a year or so in Japan, and after that maybe US.
5. Mention at least 3 guilty pleasures.
I don't believe in guilty pleasures, I think people should enjoy what they enjoy and not feel guilty.
6. Have you ever had a failure in make up?when and why?
Many times, but to mention one, when I was using bottom lashes for the first time and I glued them on top of my own lashes. My eyes started watering like crazy when I was shopping and I had to go rip the lashes off in a fitting room. It was horrible and hurt a lot TTnTT
7. What make up means to you?
Art, self expression, experimenting, being yourself but at the same time something completely different.
8. What are you sucks at?
Many things :'D But to mention one I'd say cooking. I have zero interest in it so never really bothered to learn properly.
9. What kind of personality you want to show in your make up?
It depends on the day, if I want to appear cute, cool, or something else.
10. Have you ever apply make up on someone's face?
I have! For my guy friend and my boyfriend at least : D It is surprisingly different because of differing eye shapes and everything, you need to adjust all the little details that you are already used to doing in a certain way.
11. When did you last cry? why?
When I was watching the newest episode of Parasyte! Migi and Shinichi have such a beautiful relatiopnship. Usually I cry out of frustration or touching stories.
And then for the random facts!
1. I am really specific of my butter, it has to be smooth. I hate it if people dig a hole in it, it's like my only house rule when I have visitors.
2. I can lick my left elbow.
3. I'm afraid of butterflies, I think they are super gross.
4. Unlike flies, they are somehow cute.
5. I only started wearing makeup around 5 years ago, before that I had almost no interest in it whatsoever.
6. I have been into cute pink stuff since 2008 when I first visited Japan and found LizLisa, although these days I wear more boyish clothes since in my opinion they go better with my short hair.
7. My favorite animals are dogs, alpacas and sloths.
8. My favorite genre with comics and movies is horror. I also like horror games if someone else is playing them, I am too scared to do it myself ^^'
9. I never broke any bones as a kid, but when I was practicing for a dance move two years ago I fractured my ribs.
10. I don't drink alcohol at all and have never been drunk.
11. My biggest pet peeve with people is being clingy and inability to take care of yourself like an adult.
Questions for the nominees
1. What is your current goal in life?
2. Do you have any hobbies other than blogging?
3. Which one is more important to you, reason or feelings?
4. Describe a good childhood memory.
5. Your favorite season and why?
6. What type of people are you inspired by?
7. Do you have any special/weird skills?
8. What would your current dream outfit look like?
9. How would you describe happiness?
10. How would your dream vacation go?
11. Share a short quote of one of your favorite song's lyrics.
I guess not all of them are actually questions, but oh well! : D